Saturday 29 October 2022

Lady in Red visits Dundee

Lady in Red visits Dundee

 
I was born in Dundee, but moved south for 30 odd years following my horticultural career before returning to my home city as an artist. We are constantly seeking new ideas to paint and there are so many interesting places in and around Dundee that a new project of showing the best of my home town on canvas was born. The link for all these paintings was my Lady in Red as she went for walks in the town center, under the River Tay rail bridge, did some shopping, relaxed in the City Square and at McManus Gallery then ended the evening with a social night out. Other paintings of my Lady in Red is as the artist model in the studio, but still dressed in red.

Lady in Red at McManus Gallery
Lady in Red in the Rain
Lady in Red in the Rain
Lady in Red visits Ann Summers
Lady in Red visits Ann Summers


Lady in Red in Dundee
Lady in Red in town center


Lady in Red Relaxing in City Square

Lady in Red has a Night Out

No comments:

Post a Comment